The Solar doctor is a family run business now in its second generation. Established in 1983, we have been operating for 3 decades with 7 years in the renewable energy industry and have installed 1000’s of commercial and domestic PV Solar and PV thermal systems in England and Europe.
Not only do we offer cost effective repair for your PV system but we are able to maintain commercial and domestic PV systems with our unique solar monitoring software. The PV monitoring equipment allows us to track system performance via daily irradiance levels, which alerts us, and your-self if solar panel servicing is required.
You can choose from a one off visit for PV panel repair or you can choose from our annual solar PV servicing package with a fixed annual cost. This will allow you to keep solar PV repairs to a minimum. With the solar doctor monitoring your system daily, you can rest assured the system will be fully operational and operating at 100% efficiency.
- All inverter reports and determine if the system is operating fully.
- Check no heat build up AC &DC connections.
- AC fuse board check (inspection to BS 7671) regulations and issue you with an NICEIC electrical condition report.
- Look for moss and bust build up around the panels.
- Look for damaged tiles on the roof.
- Look for any damage to DC connections behind the panels.
- Check the array for solar panel pigeon nests and damage done to the panels from previous solar panel pigeon problems.
Contact us for a quote.